The full day tour will give you an enjoyable trip with visit of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. The trip will begin with a visit to Phong Nha Cave and then continue to discover Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth”. Join us for a lifetime experience.
Highlights of Phong Nha Cave – Thien Duong Cave Discovery
- Explore Phong Nha Cave and Paradise Cave
- Take photos of sparkling and mysterious beauty of nature
Group tour: from $69.0 (per person)
9:00: Begin the adventure of magical beauty of Phong Nha Cave – “The First Wonder”. Take a boat trip on the Son River to the entrance of the Phong Nha Cave, explore Phong Nha Cave (Bi Ki Cave, Cung Dinh Cave, Ngoai Cave, Trong Cave).
11:00: Have lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha
13:00: Continue the journey to Paradise Cave Ecotourism Zone. After walking through 500 footsteps, discover Paradise Cave, the longest dry cave of Asia, with natural beauty considered as ‘The Pavilion on the earth’.
16:30: Return to Dong Hoi. Tour ends.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, transportation, and operating conditions.
- Entrance fees
- Water bottle
- Meals as indicated
- Dragon boat, tram-car
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Friendly English speaking Guide
What’s Not Included
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Accomodation : hotel