- Duration: 1 day
- Group size: 2 – 12 pax
- Itinerary: Bat Trang – Dong Ho – Van Phuc
This trip will enable the tourists to have a good look at and experience various handicraft villages from the pottery village of Bat Trang, the traditional painting village of Dong Ho to the rattan-knitting village of Phu Vinh.
- Exciting point of culture(handicraft villages)
- Visiting interesting places( pottery village of Bat Trang, village of Van Phuc )
Description: from $82.0(per person)
Handicraft villages are an exciting point of culture that can not be missed during the travelers’ discovery of Vietnamese culture. This trip will enable the tourists to have a good look at and experience various handicraft villages from the pottery village of Bat Trang, the traditional painting village of Dong Ho to the silk village of Van Phuc.
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel at 8:00 to start a spectacular trip to the most famous traditional villages in Vietnam. Many visitors have been seduced by rich in handcraft products which are made dexterous, hardworking and creative qualities of the Vietnamese people. Villages in the vicinity of Hanoi are the cradle of skilled crafts, folk arts and traditional festivals.
The first stop is the pottery village of Bat Trang to see how the beautiful ceramic products are made. Continue to Dong Ho, famous for its wooden paintings. Local lunch in Dong Ho.
Afternoon tour to Van Phuc, a silk village is a great place to silk cloth being produced on the loom .There is a showroom where you can buy silk by the meter, much more exciting that buying it in the shops. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the day.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, good shoes and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Local lunch
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses.